BOSTON REAL ESTATE AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LAWYERS
- If you are buying or selling residential or commercial real estate, you need legal advice that you can trust from an experienced real estate attorney.
- An award-winning Massachusetts law firm, we are frequently honored for legal excellence with awards and with the highest ratings by the top legal rating organizations.
- Scores of satisfied clients describe the Real Estate Practice Group at Parker Scheer LLP as “reliable” and “trustworthy.”
- Our legal team has a 10/10 AVVO rating thanks to scores of positive reviews from clients throughout the state.
- Our attorneys are among the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” according to the National Trial Lawyers Association.
SKILLED REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS READY TO HELP YOU
Real estate and property laws are the foundation of business in Boston and every other major city. Corporations, business owners, local governments, and land developers routinely rely on the statutes, regulations, and ordinances that govern real estate matters.
Here in Massachusetts, real estate is regulated by a combination of statutes, court rulings, and concerns that include but are not limited to permitting, zoning, eminent domain, and dispute litigation.
HOW CAN PARKER SCHEER LLP’S REAL ESTATE PRACTICE GROUP HELP YOU?
The real estate attorneys with our law firm advise and assist individuals, businesses, and others buying or selling residential or commercial properties in Massachusetts. We offer legal assistance with real estate matters including but not limited to:
- condominium sales and purchases
- residential home sales and purchases
- commercial real estate sales and purchases
- refinancing and liens
- titles and title insurance
- mortgages and reverse mortgages
- real estate investment
- adverse possession
- Homestead Exemption
- all phases of real estate development and financing
WE CAN OFFER THE REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS YOU NEED
Parker Scheer LLP’s Real Estate Practice Group has handled real estate matters for businesses large and small, developers, lenders, home sellers, buyers, and landlords throughout Massachusetts. If you buy or sell residential or commercial real estate, let us put our experience to work for you.
We also advise clients about land use, zoning, leasing issues, and related matters. When it’s necessary, we will take aggressive legal action to defend your interests and protect your rights. We offer the real estate solutions and answers you need.
DO YOU NEED A REAL ESTATE LAWYER FOR A REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION?
If you are buying or selling real estate in Massachusetts, here are three reasons why a real estate attorney’s guidance is imperative:
- Attorneys have legal authority: Real estate agents cannot draft the key legal documents – like deeds and riders – that protect you legally. An agent can’t give you legal advice, either; only an attorney can do that.
- No conflict of interest: Unlike real estate agents, real estate attorneys don’t work on a commission basis, so there is no conflict of interest. Your real estate lawyer is the person who can remain objective while protecting your interests.
- Legal experience: Real estate agents and brokers are usually very good at the services they provide, but they have no legal training or experience. A real estate lawyer can advise you regarding the obligations you must meet and help you avoid legal trouble.
LET US GUIDE YOU THROUGH REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS AND CLOSINGS
For many years, the real estate lawyers at Parker Scheer LLP have handled scores of real estate transactions and related matters for our clients.
Whether you’re the buyer of a commercial or residential property or the seller of the property, it is imperative to have a good real estate lawyer guide you from the beginning of the property transaction process.
Closings can be complicated. Without reliable counsel, you might needlessly expose yourself to risk. We review all of the documents in a real estate transaction, ensure a clear title transfer, and handle any other legal concerns arising from your real estate purchase or sale.
Commercial real estate transactions and closings are particularly complicated procedures that require studious attention to detail. Working on your behalf, a real estate lawyer with Parker Scheer LLP can determine your potential risks as well as the potential advantages.
WE ADDRESS ALL OF YOUR LEGAL CONCERNS
We strive to be sensitive to our clients and their needs. We address all of your real estate concerns, from lien checks to inspections to closings. A real estate attorney will make sure that you’re satisfied and comfortable with the entire transaction process.
With the help of a good real estate lawyer, selling and purchasing real estate in Massachusetts doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re buying your first home or you’re an experienced commercial real estate investor, most of the same rules and regulations will apply.
Sound legal advice – based on experience – is a must for anyone who has to deal with this state’s complicated real estate statutes and regulations.
Parker Scheer LLP’s real estate lawyers provide sound legal advice and guidance to our clients. We work hard to stay abreast of the ever-changing real estate laws.
HELP IS HERE FOR BOTH COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL LANDLORDS IN BOSTON, MA
We also bring to the table substantial experience in both residential and commercial landlord-tenant issues. Clients count on our knowledge and experience in Massachusetts property management, real estate, and brokerage laws.
If you are a landlord in Massachusetts and you need to have a commercial or residential lease enforced, we can help.
The Real Estate Practice Group at Parker Scheer LLP is comprised of savvy negotiators who will work tirelessly to resolve real estate issues out-of-court, but when negotiations do not produce an acceptable result, our legal team aggressively pursues relief in the courts on behalf of our clients.
GET THE HELP YOU NEED FOR ANY REAL ESTATE MATTER
Our legal team additionally offers complete zoning and permitting assistance to help our clients achieve their business goals. We help homeowners understand and take advantage of this state’s homestead exemption laws, and we help clients deal with adverse possession disputes.
For more information regarding the homestead exemption in Massachusetts, call Parker Scheer LLP’s offices in Boston toll-free at (617) 886-0500. Our telephones are answered seven days a week.
Unnecessary legal proceedings regarding a real estate dispute, even when your side prevails, can be costly, nerve-wracking, and time-consuming for individuals. For businesses, a courtroom dispute – even if you win – could seriously tarnish your organization’s image.
Our priority is always to find the proper and satisfying-to-all-parties-involved legal remedy outside of the courtroom. Negotiations are usually fruitful, but when they’re not, our record for success in the courtroom speaks for itself.
CONTACT OUR BOSTON REAL ESTATE LAW FIRM TODAY
We put our extensive legal knowledge and our many years of legal experience to work for every real estate client. To speak with a reputable Boston real estate attorney, complete the contact form here on our website or call Parker Scheer LLP now at (617) 886-0500.