Amanda M. Frederick is a member of the firm’s Tort Litigation Practice Group and is based in the firm’s Portsmouth, New Hampshire offices. Amanda is licensed to practice in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine. Amanda’s practice focuses on a wide range of personal injury matters including automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse/neglect cases, wrongful death claims and general civil litigation. Amanda has also handled complex insurance defense matters and has litigation experience in the state and federal courts in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Prior to joining Parker Scheer, Amanda worked at a small personal injury firm representing victims of medical malpractice and personal injury.
While attending the evening division of Suffolk University Law School, Amanda worked full-time as a law clerk supporting attorneys in various stages of litigation.
Education & Jurisdictions Admitted To Practice
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2018
- B.A., University of New Hampshire, 2012
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- Rockingham County Bar Association
Legal Papers and Publications
- Author, “More Than Negligence Required to Prove Insurer Violated Consumer Protection Act,” The Standard New England’s Insurance Newsmagazine, February 2020
- Contributor, Koenig, T., Rustad, M. “Global Information Technologies: Ethical and Legal Issues,” December 2017
- Contributor, Rustad, M. “Computer Contracts: Negotiating and Drafting,” August 2017