Heather M. Boutet is an associate and a member of the firm’s Tort Litigation Practice Group. Heather has extensive experience in a wide range of complex personal injury claims including Medical Malpractice, Premises Liability, Product Liability, Automobile Negligence, Dog Bite Injuries, and Nursing Home Negligence.
In addition to her legal practice, Heather served as a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Task Force on Law, the Economy, and Underemployment, and is currently a mentor to undergraduate paralegal students at Suffolk University who are interested in pursuing a career in law.
Education & Jurisdictions Admitted To Practice
- B.A., Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts Magna Cum Laude
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts Cum Laude
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, Massachusetts
Parker Scheer Examines Auto Insurance -Part 1: Bodily Injury to Others
Tips for Delivery Drivers Who Are Bitten By Dogs in MA
How Much Can I Sue for a Dog Bite in MA?
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
Professional Awards & Recognition
- 2019-2022 – Massachusetts Rising Star, Boston Magazine
- 2021 – Massachusetts Top Women Attorneys, Rising Star, Super Lawyers