Lawyers Providing Legal Representation to Victims Suffering From Injuries Sustained In Motor Vehicle Accidents
- After a traffic accident, you will need honest legal advice from an aggressive lawyer who has your best interests in mind.
- Attorney Eric J. Parker is one of “Massachusetts Super Lawyers” and one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers.”
- We have earned Parker Scheer LLP 5.0/5.0 stars – based on 49 reviews
—therefore, clients think we are one of the best law firms in the area.
- Our attorneys are committed to helping clients recover the maximum amount of compensation available.
- Don’t wait any longer—schedule a free consultation with our award-winning law firm today.
There are millions of car, truck, and motorcycle accidents in the United States every year, many of which result in injuries or death. Due to these statistics, claims for injuries and death resulting from the negligent operation or maintenance of a motor vehicle, including cars, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and trucks, comprise one of the largest areas of personal injury-related claims.
If you have a claim related to a truck, motorcycle, or car accident based on another driver’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries. This can include damages for your pain and suffering, as well as coverage for medical expenses, future wages, and lost wages.
Here are some questions we receive from car crash lawsuit clients:
- What Are The Most Common Causes of Car Accidents?
- Why Do You Need A Lawyer For A Car Accident Case?
- Which Law Firm Should You Choose After a Car Crash?
- How Our Lawyers Can Help Car Accident Victims
What Are The Most Common Causes of Car Accidents?
The car accident lawyers of Parker Scheer LLP have represented hundreds upon hundreds of adults and children seriously injured or killed as a result of motor vehicle negligence. Our cases have involved single or multiple vehicles, pedestrians or bicyclists, and we understand the specialized care they require.
If anyone needed legal advice I would point them to Parker Scheer! Eric and his team were great! Everything got handled quickly. He responded so quickly, very helpful & I got results that totally exceeded my expectations. There is no one better!! – Catherine Moore
In general, the most common causes of a car collision include:
- Driver Distraction. This occurs when the driver is not paying full attention to the road and includes texting while driving, talking with passengers, eating in the car, picking things up from the ground and any other activity that diverts their attention. It is very dangerous, and laws have been passed to restrict certain distracting activities, such as cell phone use.
- Driver Intoxication. This occurs when the driver gets behind the wheel while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Drivers can be impaired by illegal drugs, prescription drugs, or over-the-counter drugs.
- Road Conditions. Whether there is a pothole in the road or a storm, poor road conditions are a major cause of car accidents. In many cases, severe weather can cause drivers to lose control of their vehicle. (If you find yourself driving in these situations, it is important to slow down and pay extra attention in order to avoid an accident.)
- Exceeding Speed limits. Driving over the speed limit is dangerous and causes many serious accidents. This includes not only going over the speed limit in general, but also driving too quickly in poor conditions or heavy traffic—all of which create unsafe situations on the road.
Why Do You Need A Lawyer For A Car Accident Case?
It’s not required that you work with a car accident lawyer, but it’s recommended that you do so to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. An attorney will conduct a thorough investigation of the case to determine liability, handle the negotiations with the insurance company, accurately calculate the value of your claim, and represent you in court, if necessary. If you choose to work with an attorney at law, your lawyer can handle all of these legal tasks so you can focus solely on recovering from your injuries.
Which Law Firm Should You Choose After a Car Crash?
Do your research after a car accident to ensure that you choose the best law firm for your needs. There are a few things that you should look for when searching for a law firm. First, find an attorney who has years of experience representing auto accident victims.
Don’t work with a law firm that specializes in other areas of personal injury law. Be sure that the attorney not only has experience representing car accident clients, but also has been successful when representing these clients.
You should also find a law firm that has positive client reviews. Look on websites such as Avvo to see how law firms and attorneys have been rated by former clients. This will give you a better idea of what it’s really like to work with a Boston car accident attorney.
How Our Lawyers Can Help Car Accident Victims
Our success as car accident lawyers in Massachusetts can be attributed to several factors, including: (1) decades of combined experience representing clients in a wide variety of motor vehicle-related accidents; (2) prompt and aggressive representation of our clients before insurance companies and in State and Federal courts located throughout Massachusetts; (3) the quality and experience of the medical, technical and scientific experts with whom we regularly consult in connection with motor vehicle-related cases; (4) our ability to obtain outstanding results for our clients, often without the need for a trial before a judge or jury; and (5) a reputation for excellence that has earned Parker Scheer LLP the highest rating awarded to a law firm for professional skill and ethics by Martindale & Hubbell®, the nation’s oldest and most respected directory of American lawyers and law firms.
Contact One of the Top Law Firms Representing Car Accident Victims in Boston, MA
Car accident victims will need a Boston personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. If you have suffered an injury in a truck, motorcycle, or car accident due to the other driver’s negligence, please contact us for a free case evaluation, and you will receive a response from our office within hours after filling out this form. You can also get in touch with us by phone at (617) 886-0500.
We don’t charge fees for our legal services unless we are able to help you recover the compensation that you deserve. Some of our firm’s practice areas include car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall accidents, and bicycle accidents. We currently service clients in Cambridge, Chelmsford, and throughout the Boston area. Learn more about working with our team and get your questions answered during a free consultation.