Vincent A. Tofani serves as Director of Parker Scheer’s criminal defense practice group. Attorney Tofani’s entire legal career has been devoted to the practice of criminal defense law. For more than a decade, Attorney Tofani has successfully represented hundreds of individuals charged with a wide variety of criminal offenses in both state and federal courts located throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Having established a consistent track record of success, Attorney Tofani has been consistently recognized by his peers for his outstanding courtroom skill and advocacy. Attorney Tofani is available to his clients and for consultation with new clients, seven days a week.
When he is not fighting for his clients in the courtroom, Attorney Tofani is actively involved in a wide variety of charitable and community efforts, including his work with My Brother’s Keeper; APT Fighting Chance Foundation; Wounded Warriors Project; and, Massachusetts Fallen Heroes.
Education & Jurisdictions Admitted To Practice
- B.A., Northeastern University, Magna Cum Laude
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers; Justinian Law Society of Massachusetts;
- National Police Accountability Project;
Professional Awards & Recognition
- “Up & Coming Lawyers”, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly;
- “Top 40 Under 40”, National Academy of Criminal Defense Lawyers;
- “Top 100 Trial Lawyers”, The National Trial Lawyer;
- “Massachusetts Rising Star”, Boston Magazine