Personal Injury Lawyer Holding Negligent Parties Responsible
- Attorney Eric J. Parker, the co-founder of our law firm, was named one of the best lawyers in America.
- Our award-winning attorneys have helped clients recover millions in compensation for their injuries.
- We have been recognized as one of the top law firms by members of the legal press.
- Our former clients often leave reviews to thank us for our aggressive legal representation.
- If you have been injured, schedule a free consultation with a lawyer in our office to hear honest legal advice regarding your case.
Every day, people are injured by negligent individuals, including drivers, doctors, and property owners. These victims often suffer serious injuries such as broken bones, head trauma, spinal cord injuries, strains, and sprains. It may take weeks or months for these injuries to heal, and as they recover, victims may be unable to work and earn an income. Luckily, personal injury victims have the right to take legal action to recover compensation from the parties that have caused them harm.
Personal injury victims may be awarded compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and emotional pain and suffering. Victims only have three years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. This may seem like plenty of time, but you would be surprised how quickly it goes by when you are recovering after an accident. If you have been injured, don’t delay any longer. Contact our law office today to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney Representing Those Who Have Been Injured by Negligent Drivers
- Boston Magazine has included our honest and aggressive attorneys on the “Massachusetts Super Lawyers” and “Massachusetts Rising Stars” lists.
- Our law firm is proud to be one of the few law firms to be listed in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, which recognizes the best in the legal field.
- Award-winning attorney Eric J. Parker has over 28 years of legal experience.
- Learn what it’s like working with a top lawyer in our office by reading the reviews on our website.
Traffic accidents, which are those involving cars, trucks, and motorcycles, are the most common type of personal injury claim. These claims arise after someone is injured in an accident caused by a negligent driver. Traffic accident victims often sustain serious, long-term injuries including spinal cord damage, traumatic brain injuries, and fractured bones. It may take weeks, months, or even years for victims to see an improvement in their condition. Some victims may not be able to work during their recovery, and others may suffer emotional pain that puts a strain on their relationships with friends and family. To put it simply, a motorcycle, truck, or car accident can completely disrupt the lives of victims.
Law Firm Serving Motor Vehicle Injury Victims in the North End Community
Victims may be able to recover compensation for their injuries from the at-fault parties’ insurance companies by filing a personal injury claim. Most cases will end with a settlement, but it’s possible that your case could end up in court. If you have been injured in an accident caused by a negligent driver, seek legal representation right away. Contact Parker Scheer LLP to schedule a free consultation with an auto accident lawyer so you can learn more about your legal options.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fighting For What You Deserve
- Our award-winning attorneys have been featured on the list of the “Top 100 Massachusetts Trial Lawyers.”
- Attorney Eric J. Parker has a 10/10 score on Avvo because of the positive reviews left by some of his former personal injury clients.
- Our law firm has become one of the best law firms in the state because of our honest and aggressive legal representation.
- Schedule a free consultation with a lawyer in our office today.
Dogs are much more powerful than they appear to be, so being bitten or attacked by a dog can lead to serious injuries. It’s imperative that you seek medical attention after being attacked by a dog. If you don’t, there’s a chance that the wound could become infected and lead to severe health complications.
Trial Attorney With A History of Winning Verdicts For Dog Bite Injury Victims
As long as you were not provoking the dog or trespassing at the time of the incident, the dog’s owner may be held liable for the injuries that you have suffered. The owner can be held liable for all of your injuries, not just those that were caused by a dog bite. For example, if the dog ran at you and pushed you to the ground, the owner would be responsible for these injuries as well even though the dog never bit you. Massachusetts is a strict liability state, so owners are liable even if this was the first time their dog has shown signs of aggression. If you have been hurt by a dog, talk to our attorneys today to discuss your legal options.
Medical Malpractice Attorney Who Has A Passion For Helping Victims
- We are proud to hold some of the top ratings awarded to any law firm by the best legal rating organizations in the country, including Martindale-Hubbell.
- Our award-winning attorneys have won seven-figure verdicts in medical malpractice cases.
- Attorney Eric J. Park has been named a “Top 100 Lawyer” based on votes by his peers.
- Our lawyers are known for their honest and aggressive legal representation, which sets us apart from other law firms.
- Read the reviews on our website to see what clients have to say about our team.
Everyone makes mistakes, including medical professionals. Unfortunately, when a medical professional makes a mistake when treating a patient, the effects can be devastating. If you have been injured by a negligent medical professional, you may be able to recover compensation by filing a medical malpractice claim. However, there are a few things you must prove in order to so. First, you must be able to show that there you were a patient and the defendant was a doctor who was responsible for treating you. You must also be able to show that the doctor was negligent, which means he made a mistake that a competent doctor would not have made under similar circumstances. Then, the victim must prove that this negligence caused him harm.
Lawyer Working Tirelessly For Medical Malpractice Victims in North End, Boston
Proving these elements of medical malpractice can be challenging. Medical malpractice victims can greatly benefit from having an attorney on their side. Our attorneys will thoroughly investigate the details of your claim and work with expert medical witnesses to prove the doctor was negligent. If you have been harmed by a medical professional, contact us today.
Product Liability Lawyer Dedicated to Clients in the North End
- Our award-winning attorneys have been recognized by some of the best local and national legal organizations in the country.
- Eric J. Parker is an honest and aggressive attorney who fights tirelessly on behalf of his clients.
- The top lawyers at our law firm have decades of experience and extensive legal knowledge.
- Look at the reviews on our website to see why clients choose us over other personal injury law firms.
- Schedule a free consultation with a lawyer in our office to discuss your case.
You’ve probably seen or heard about products being recalled because of a dangerous defect that is injuring consumers. If you have been injured by a defective product, you may be able to file a product liability claim in order to recover compensation for your injuries.
Legal Services For Your North End Product Liability Case
A number of parties can be held liable for defective products. If the defect was part of the design, the team responsible for planning and designing the product would be held liable. In many cases, the defect is a result of an error made during the manufacturing process. The company that manufactured the product would be held liable for these defects. Finally, the wholesaler or retailer of the product may also be held liable if the product was not appropriately labeled. Consumers must be informed of any potential risks of using a product, and if the wholesaler or retailer sold a dangerous product without a warning label, they may be liable for your injuries.
These cases are complex, partly due to the number of parties that may be liable. If you have been harmed by a defective product, schedule a free consultation with our team today to discuss your case.
Premises Liability Lawyer Helping Victims Recover Compensation
- Our top attorneys have decades of experience and can handle even the most complex personal injury cases.
- Our law firm has been recognized as one of the best law firms in the state due to our honest and aggressive team of lawyers.
- Attorney Eric J. Parker has been rated a perfect 10/10 on Avvo, which bases scores partly on client reviews.
- You can discuss your case with an award-winning lawyer from our office today.
No one expects to sustain injuries while grocery shopping, seeing a movie, visiting an amusement park, staying at a hotel, or stopping by a neighbor’s house. But unfortunately, many people are injured while on public or private property of another person. If this happens, the property owner may be held liable for the visitor’s injuries because of premises liability laws. Under these laws, property owners are required to maintain reasonably safe conditions on their properties, so visitors don’t get hurt.
General Practice Attorney With Extensive Legal Premises Liability Knowledge
Other parties besides the property owner may be held liable in certain situations. For example, a business that rents a commercial building is responsible for the maintenance of the property. If someone is injured inside the building, the renter will most likely be held liable instead of the property owner, who is not in control of the building.
It can be very difficult to prove that your injuries were caused by a property owner’s negligence, but an attorney can help. If you have been injured on another person’s property, seek legal representation from Parker Scheer LLP today.
Nursing Home Abuse and Negligence Lawyer Fighting For the Injured
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys are dedicated to reaching the best possible outcome in every case.
- Eric J. Parker is a “Top 100 Lawyer” among all Massachusetts Super Lawyers.
- Our award-winning law firm has won multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for clients.
- Clients often leave favorable reviews that explain why we are one of the most sought-after law firms in the area.
- Call us today to schedule a free consultation with an attorney on our team.
Nursing home abuse and neglect is a growing problem in the U.S. and many cases may go unreported because of the victims’ inability to seek help. If you have a loved one in a nursing home facility, it’s imperative that you learn how to spot the signs of abuse and neglect.
Signs of physical abuse include broken or fractured bones, bruising, bed sores, and wounds on the skin. If your loved one is suffering any type of abuse or neglect, she may also have mood swings or refuse to speak, eat, or take medication. You may notice that your loved one is losing a significant amount of weight for no apparent reason, or looks as if she is not being bathed on a regular basis. If you spot any of these signs, it’s important to contact an attorney right away to learn how you can seek justice on behalf of your loved one.
Civil Law Attorney Protecting Nursing Home Abuse Victims in North End, Boston
If you have been injured by the negligent acts of another person, contact our law firm as soon as possible. Some of our practice areas include car accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, truck accidents, medical malpractice, and slip and fall accidents. To schedule a consultation with a member of our team, please contact us by phone at (617) 886-0500 or fill out the form on this site.