Personal Injury Lawyer Representing Victims in Middlesex County
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys have received a number of awards from some of the best legal organizations in the country.
- Attorney Eric J. Parker has been named one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Our award-winning law firm has a proven track record of success.
- See what makes us different from other law firms by reading the client reviews on our website.
- Personal injury victims can schedule a free consultation with a lawyer in our office today.
When you are injured in a car accident or slip and fall or by a defective product or negligent doctor, you may suffer both emotionally and physically. Personal injury victims may be able to recover compensation for the physical and emotional injuries they sustained as a result of the negligent acts of another person.
In the state of Massachusetts, victims may be entitled to compensation for their current and future medical expenses, lost wages, loss of enjoyment of life, loss of consortium, and emotional pain and suffering. But, compensation is never a guarantee in personal injury cases. The best thing you can do to help your case is hire an attorney who has the legal experience and skills to help you reach a favorable outcome. If you have been injured due to another person’s negligence, seek legal representation from Parker Scheer LLP as soon as possible. Contact our law offices today to schedule a free case evaluation.
Law Firm With A Proven Record of Success for Motor Vehicle Injury Victims in Middlesex County, MA
- Attorney Eric J. Parker is proud to be on the “Best Lawyers in America” list.
- Eric J. Parker also has a top rating on Avvo because of the reviews left by his former clients.
- Eric J. Parker was named a “Massachusetts Super Lawyer” by Boston Magazine.
- Our award-winning law firm is committed to providing honest and aggressive representation to every client.
- Our dedicated attorneys have helped us become one of the most sought-after law firms in the state.
Traffic accidents involving cars, trucks, and motorcycles happen every day. Unfortunately, many people who are involved in these accidents sustain serious injuries including whiplash, fractured bones, internal injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord damage. Every traffic accident can be catastrophic, however, some types of accidents have the potential to be more dangerous than others. For example, trucks tend to do more damage and cause more serious injuries when they collide with cars because of the difference in size between trucks and motor vehicles. Motorcyclists also tend to suffer more serious injuries than motorists because they don’t have airbags, seatbelts, and other forms of protection.
Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney With Decades of Experience
It’s important for car, truck, and motorcycle accident victims to seek legal representation as soon as possible after an accident. If you have been injured by a negligent driver, talk to the attorneys at Parker Scheer LLP today to learn how you can recover compensation for your physical and emotional injuries.
Dog Bite Lawyer Seeking Justice For the Injured
- Attorney Eric J. Parker is a “Massachusetts Super Lawyer,” which means he is a part of the top 5% of all attorneys in Massachusetts.
- Our law firm understands that you need honest and aggressive legal representation to recover the compensation that you deserve.
- The award-winning lawyers at Parker Scheer LLP are known for their professionalism and extensive legal knowledge.
- Read the reviews on our website to see why clients think we are one of the best law firms in the state.
Each state has its own laws regarding who is liable for dog bites. In Massachusetts, the dog’s owner or keeper is liable for any injuries caused by the dog as long as the victim was not trespassing or provoking the dog at the time of the incident. This law covers more than just dog bites. For example, if a dog jumps on you and pushes you down, the dog’s owner would be liable for your injuries in this case as well.
Trial Attorney Fighting Tirelessly on Behalf of Dog Bite Injury Victims in Chelmsford
Massachusetts is a strict liability state, which means the dog’s owner can be held liable even if he was not aware that the dog was aggressive. To recover compensation, victims will have to prove that the defendant was the owner or keeper of the dog at the time of the attack and that they were not trespassing or provoking the dog.
If you have been bitten or attacked by a dog, seek legal representation from the attorneys at Parker Scheer LLP. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Lawyer Holding Professionals Accountable For Their Medical Malpractice Mistakes in Middlesex County, MA
- Attorney Eric J. Parker has been awarded the AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the top rating that can be given to any lawyer.
- The lawyers at our award-winning law firm have helped clients recover millions of dollars in compensation.
- We are considered one of the best law firms in the area because of our honest and aggressive team of attorneys.
- We proudly share reviews left by our former clients right here on our website.
When medical professionals such as doctors, nurses, and surgeons make careless mistakes, they often cause patients harm. In many cases, these mistakes are considered medical malpractice and the medical professional could be held liable for the harm he has caused.
There are many different types of medical malpractice, including misdiagnosis, surgical errors, improper treatment, prescription medication errors, and failure to warn patients of known risks. The most common type is misdiagnosis, which occurs when the medical professional fails to correctly diagnose a patient. As a result of this error, the patient may not receive the treatment he needs to recover from his health condition. This type of malpractice often occurs in emergency rooms where doctors are rushed from one patient to the next.
Medical Malpractice Attorney Aggressively Pursuing Compensation For Victims
Medical malpractice cases are incredibly complex, so you will need to be represented by an attorney who has experience in this field. If you believe you have a medical malpractice case, get in touch with Parker Scheer LLP today to discuss your legal options.
Legal Services For Residents Injured By Defective Products in Chelmsford, MA
- Top attorney Eric J. Parker, one of the founders of our law firm, has over 28 years of experience in personal injury law.
- We were honored to be included on The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, which only lists the best law firms.
- Read the reviews on our website to see what former clients have to say about working with our honest and aggressive attorneys.
- Schedule a free consultation with an award-winning lawyer on our team today.
The products that are sold on store shelves are not supposed to cause any harm. If there are any risks involved with using a product, consumers have the right to know about them prior to purchasing or using products. If the product is not safe for use and someone is injured as a result, a product liability claim may arise.
There are three types of defects that may lead to a product liability lawsuit. Products with design defects are unsafe because of the way that the product was designed. Manufacturing defects occur as the product is being made. If a product has a manufacturing defect, there is nothing wrong with the design, but rather the way the product was made. Finally, there are marketing defects. If a product does not contain warnings about potential risks associated with using the product, this is considered a marketing defect.
Product Liability Lawyer Keeping Consumers Safe
Getting to the bottom of what type of defect caused your injuries and who is liable can be challenging. Trust the team at Parker Scheer LLP to handle your case if you have been injured by a defective product. Contact us by phone or email today.
General Practice Attorney Who Will Stop At Nothing to Help Premises Liability Injury Victims in Middlesex County
- Avvo, a lawyer rating website, has given attorney Eric J. Parker a 10/10 based on his positive client reviews and past success.
- Our award-winning law firm has been recognized for excellence by some of the top legal organizations in the country.
- We are known as one of the best law firms in the area because of the honest and aggressive representation provided by our attorneys.
- Get in touch with our law office today to schedule a free consultation with our lawyers.
If you have been injured on another person’s property, the property owner may be held liable under premises liability laws. These laws require property owners to maintain reasonably safe conditions on their property. If the property owner fails to fulfill this legal obligation and someone is injured as a result, he may be liable.
Premises Liability Attorney Who Has Secured Millions in Compensation For Clients
Premises liability cases can arise from a number of different situations, including slip and fall accidents, inadequate lighting, swimming pool accidents, exposure to toxic chemicals, falling items, uneven surfaces, and inadequate security. The most common type of premises liability case may be slip and falls. These accidents can occur when a visitor slips on a wet floor, patch of snow or ice, uneven carpet, or some other dangerous condition that the property owner could have prevented.
If you have been injured on another person’s property, seek legal representation as soon as possible. The property owner or his insurance company may try to place the blame for the accident on you so he doesn’t have to pay for your injuries, but our attorneys won’t let this happen.
Civil Law Attorney Protecting Nursing Home Abuse Victims in Chelmsford, MA
- Attorney Eric J. Parker was honored to be named as a “Top 100 Lawyer” and included on a list of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers.”
- The award-winning attorneys at our law firm have earned the respect of our legal peers and clients.
- You can read client reviews describing our honest and aggressive representation right here on our website.
- If your loved one has been abused or neglected in a nursing home, you will need to be represented by one of the best law firms in the state—Parker Scheer LLP.
Millions of adults live in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities. Although many of these nursing home residents are taken care of well, others may become victims of nursing home abuse or negligence.
Nursing Home Abuse and Negligence Lawyer Fighting For the Compensation You Deserve
There are many different forms of abuse, including physical, sexual, psychological, and financial. There is also resident-to-resident abuse, which occurs when the nursing home staff does not protect victims from other residents. Nursing home residents may also be victims of neglect, which means their needs are not being met. For example, nursing home neglect victims may not be properly cleaned or given enough food or water.
Nursing home abuse and neglect is far too common in the U.S. and may be severely underreported. This is because many of the victims of abuse and neglect may be too embarrassed or unable to report what’s happening. If you or a loved one is being abused or neglected at a nursing home, it’s imperative that you take legal action at once. Contact Parker Scheer LLP today to discuss your legal options with our attorneys.
If you have been an injured by the negligent acts of an individual, our attorneys will help you protect your rights. We value the attorney-client relationship and will always provide you with honest advice regarding your legal issue. Some of our practice areas include car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, product liability, and other types of personal injury claims. You can schedule a free consultation with an experienced member of our team today. Please call (617) 886-0500 or fill out the form on our site today.