Boston, MA, October 12, 2023 – Boston personal injury law firm Parker Scheer LLP announces that five of its attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2023 Massachusetts Super Lawyers. Of these, four attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and one was listed as a Rising Star:
- Susan M. Bourque (Personal Injury General: Plaintiff) – Super Lawyers list
- Debora A. Concepcion (Real Estate) – Super Lawyers list
- Eric J. Parker (Personal Injury General: Plaintiff) – Super Lawyers list
- Barry S. Scheer (Business Litigation) – Super Lawyers list
- Heather M. Boutet (Personal Injury General: Plaintiff) – Rising Stars list
In addition, Parker was named to the Super Lawyers Top 100 list.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The full list of Super Lawyers will be published both as a special supplement in Boston magazine and in New England Super Lawyers.