Boston, MA, October 13, 2022 – Personal injury law firm Parker Scheer LLP announces that five of its Boston attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2022 Massachusetts Super Lawyers. Of these, four attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and one was listed as a Rising Star. Eric Parker was also named to the Massachusetts Top 100 List. Recognized attorneys include:
- Susan M. Bourque (Personal Injury General: Plaintiff) – Super Lawyers list
- Debora A. Concepcion (Real Estate) – Super Lawyers list
- Eric J. Parker (Personal Injury General: Plaintiff) – Super Lawyers list
- Barry S. Scheer (Business Litigation) – Super Lawyers list
- Heather M. Boutet (Personal Injury General: Plaintiff) – Rising Stars list
In addition, Bourque, Concepcion, and Boutet were included in the 2022 Super Lawyers Women’s edition.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The full list of Super Lawyers will be published both as a special supplement in Boston Magazine and in New England Super Lawyers.
About Parker Scheer LLP
Parker Scheer LLP is an A.V. rated, boutique law firm with practice groups concentrating in complex personal injury, real estate, and criminal defense. In 2011, Parker Scheer was named Law Firm of the Year by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, and the firm is recognized by many of the most respected, independent legal rating organizations in the nation, including The Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, Avvo, and others. Parker Scheer has offices in Boston, Massachusetts and New York City.